Australian Shares Fund
Offering investors exposure to a unique portfolio of undervalued Australian shares, specialising in small, unusual opportunities that many other investors miss.
Our investing approach means the Australian Fund is unique in a number of ways:
- By using a concentrated, selective, flexible approach we have been able to deliver superior long-term returns.
- Due to our concentrated, value driven approach the returns we deliver are unlikely to be correlated with any particular index, benchmark or asset class in the short-term.
- We aim to maximise the Fund’s expected return without taking needless risks. Avoiding the risk of permanent capital loss is paramount.
- The fund is permitted to invest in any ASX-listed stock and hold unlisted securities (up to 10%) and as much cash as we deem appropriate. This allows us to be patient, nimble and seek value wherever it arises.
- The investment mix within the portfolio can change significantly and sometimes quickly. Ask your adviser or contact us for the latest investment mix and the size of the Australian Fund.
|Monthly Report: Australian Fund January 2017||Download Report|
|Quarterly Report December 2016||View Now | Download Report|
|Monthly Report: Australian Fund November 2016||Download Report|
|Monthly Report: Australian Fund October 2016||Download Report|
|Quarterly Report: September 2016||View Now | Download Report|