FOR Listed Investment Trust FAQs

How do I buy and sell units?

You can do this in the same way you do other shares – ie through any ASX broker you have account with.

What was the float price?

There is no float price per se, as “FOR” was created via the conversion of an existing unlisted unit trust to a listed investment trust (LIT).  Your cost base for CGT purposes should be determined by the original application price of your unlisted units, but you will need to seek your own taxation advice at the time you decide to sell your units.

I would like to see my FOR units under my Holder Identification Number (HIN)

If you did not provide your HIN to Forager prior to listing, you can move your FOR holding to your broker HIN (if you have one) by providing your Securityholder Reference Number (SRN) to your stockbroker.  You can find your SRN on the statement sent in the post by Link Market Services (the FOR share registry) on 19/12/2016.

Can I reinvest distributions?

We anticipate providing a Distribution Reinvestment Plan (DRP) for the next few years (subject to the fund having realised gains and income to distribute). You will need to opt into this once the distribution for the year is announced but we will provide investors with more details closer to the time.

How do I change my details?

This can be done using the relevant Link Market Services form. You can find all the forms on their website at If you are unsure which one to use, please call the Forager office on 02 8305 6050.

I haven’t received a CHESS Holding Statement yet.

Please notify us at [email protected], or call the office on 02 8305 6050 so we can arrange to have a copy re-sent  (these were originally posted by Link Market Services on 19/12/2016).