If now is the right time for you to invest in either of our Funds, there are a few options in how you can invest. Please feel free to get in touch with us and we can talk you through what options might suit you.
- Concentrated portfolio of ASX-listed companies, typically in smaller companies unknown to many investors
- Nimble and deliberately capacity-constrained to access smaller companies
- Focused on capital growth, with semi-annual distributions*
- On the ASX as a Listed Investment Trust (LIT) under the ticker FOR, allowing flexibility in times of market distress
The Forager Australian Shares Fund is listed on ASX.
If you would like to buy units in this fund, you must do so through a broker on market in the same way you buy any other share. The ticker for this fund is “FOR”.
The registry for this fund is Link Market Services. Once you have successfully bought units in the fund, you can view your investment either on our website or Link Market Services website.
1.1%* Management & expense recovery fee (p.a)
10%*Performance fee (on returns over 8% p.a)
*Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for a detailed break down of fees and costs.
- A combination of large liquid, resilient businesses and smaller less known company opportunities
- A broad sector and market cap mandate that allows us to scour the market for the best opportunities
- A concentrated managed portfolio of between 20-40 unique global equities
- Investment team with deep pockets of expertise particularly in Europe, the UK, and the United States.
The Forager International Shares Fund requires an application process for new investors.
The minimum investment is a $20,000 lump sum or $200 per month. You do not need a lump sum to start a monthly investment plan.
1.23%* Management & expense recovery fee (p.a)
12.53%*Performance fee (on returns above benchmark)
*As at 30 September 2021. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for a detailed break down of fees and costs.
Inception date 8 February 2013.